Friday, November 1
- Basico’s Day of the Dead Celebration. Have your future read while you listen to live music. 8-11 p.m. 4401 McCarthy Street, North Charleston.
- Hound of the Baskervilles. The Woolfe Street Playhouse performs Sherlock Holmes’ most famous case–but with a comic twist. 7:30 p.m. 34 Woolfe Street, Charleston.
Saturday, November 2
- 12th Annual Harvest Fest. Celebrate the fall harvest with bluegrass music, pumpkin decorating and pony rides. Mullet Hall Equestrian Center, 2662 Mullet Hall Road, Johns Island.
- 16th Annual Symphony Tour of Homes. See the inside of some of the islands’ most stunning homes; the Charleston Symphony Orchestra provides the music at each location. 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Kiawah and Seabrook Islands. $40/ person.
- Morgan Creek Oyster Roast. Bring your oyster knives and a big appetite because oyster season is back in full swing! Chili, drink specials and live music are also part of the fun. 4-8 p.m. 80 41st Avenue, Isle of Palms. $99 (two tickets, shuttle to downtown, cocktail tickets)
- North Charleston POPS! Military Salute. The North Charleston POPS! Orchestra shows their support for our military in this stunning tribute to our current military and veterans. 7:30 p.m. North Charleston Coliseum. $15-$35.
- James Island Connector Run. Sign up for the timed 5K and 10K runs, the 5K walk, or the 10K bike ride. Proceeds go towards the Gavalas Kolanko Foundation.
Sunday, November 3
- No Kid Hungry: Charleston. Local chefs team up to provide a show-stopping, multi-course meal with all proceeds going towards eliminating childhood hunger in Charleston. 6 p.m. Tickets $125-$200. L’Atelier de Le Creuset. 116 Ripley Drive, Charleston.