Friday, December 27
- Sweet T. Christmas The Black Fedora Comedy Mystery Theater & Shoppe invites you to enjoy some holiday laughs over great drinks and desserts as some of the most talented local performers put their own spin on Christmas time in this unique holiday performance. Tickets range from $24 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under. Performances will be held through December 29th.
Saturday, December 28
- Morgan Creek Grill’s Life’s a Beach Come out to the Isle of Palms marina for Morgan Creek’s last oyster roast of the season! Enjoy fresh, all-you-can-eat oysters from the waters of the Lowcontry. In addition, there will be live music and drink specials through out the day. This event will be from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tickets are $99. Get the full details here.
Sunday, December 29th
- Blue Dog’s 25th Anniversary Show After a busy 2013 tour schedule, the Blue Dogs return home to celebrate 25 years and 9 albums of Southern inspired rock. Join them at the Charleston Music Hall on Sunday at 7 p.m. Tickets range from $17-$50 (VIP).
New Years Events 2013
Tuesday, December 31- New Years Eve
- Charleston New Years Ball Celebrate the end of 2013 with live music by hometown favorite Fowler’s Mustache and performances by DJ Eklipse. Enjoy delicious all-you-can-eat Southern buffet-style food, a New Year’s Eve photo booth and an open bar all night. This event will be held at the Omar Shrine Temple starting at 9 p.m. Reserve your VIP table for exclusive amenities or buy single tickets here.
- Yorktown Countdown NYE Come aboard the historic USS Yorktown aircraft carrier parked in the Charleston harbor for a truly unique New Year’s Eve celebration! Experience live performances by Bilboard Top 40 artist Sleeping Booty, local favorite Stop Light Observations, and many more. Tickets include an all inclusive, full service bar, and access to exclusive areas of the ship. Tickets are $99 for general admission and $149 for VIP which grants you access to the flight deck and other amenities.
- New year’s Eve Extravaganza Masquerade Party Party like they did in the 1920’s! Join the New Year’s Eve Masquerade at Prohibition restaurant for passed hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. Tickets start at $49 and VIP tables are $350 (admits 6 people) and includes premium liquor service and other amenities.
- Snyder Grand Ball The Snyder Grand Ball invites you to bring in the New Year with style and class. Take in live performances by Elise Testone, DJ Natty Heavy, and DJ R.DOT. Enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and an open bar all night. Ladies and gentleman are encouraged to dress in formal attire for this lavish celebration. This event will be held in the South Carolina Aquarium starting at 8 p.m. Tickets are $135.
- Gatsby at the Garten New Years Eve Party Celebrate the end of 2013 as your favorite character from The Great Gatsby while you pour your own beer at the Bay Street Biergarten! Sample all 18 beers available and take advantage of free flowing tap-tables, all-you-can-drink pre-prohibition cocktails, live music, open buffet, and a midnight champagne toast. Tickets start at $125.
Wednesday, January 1st
- Polar Bear Plunge Start off 2014 refreshed! Come out to Dunleavy’s on Sullivans Island for the annual Polar Bear Plunge. Dress in a random costume, bring a bathing suit, or just watch as thousands of people will jump into the ocean to kickoff the New Year. This event is free,but will benefit the Special Olympics for those who would like to donate.